Board Vice President
Michael Dobkowski has been a member of the Downtown Westbrook Coalition Since 2014. Residing in Westbrook and also owning a business on Main Street he has served to enhance a positive culture of action.
Michael grew up in Windham, Maine and attended both Cheverus and Windham High Schools. He received a BA in Political Science from the (UNH) University of New Hampshire and also achieved an MBA from (NYIT) New York Institute of Technology.
Currently he is the CEO of Glacial Multimedia Inc, a medical marketing and web development company originally founded when he lived in Chicago. Glacial now employs over 30 people at the Westbrook location and serves over 500 medical practices across the country.
He is passionate for the growth of the Westbrook main street area and engaging the residents to aid in the transformation process.
- Member of WEIC (Westbrook Environmental Improvement Corp)
- Discover Downtown Westbrook Board Member
- CEO of Glacial Multimedia Inc. (Google Premier Partner, Healthgrades Partner)
- Vice President of Westbrook Babe Ruth Baseball
- Past ASOA, ACES, AECOS, and Abbott Course Lecturer
- Former Yahoo Consultant with Smith Research
- Member of Riverbank Running Club
- COPE CE certification course lecturer for Ophthalmology/Optometry
- Former Westbrook Assistant Basketball Coach for 5/6 Travel Team
- Co-Founder of MIMS (Medical Internet Marketing Symposium)