Get excited for the Discover Downtown Westbrook annual feast of the falls. The first Feast of the Falls, originally the brainchild of Cary Tyson, (now Visit Portland director) was met with open arms by the Westbrook community.
This event celebrates local local food and drink on Westbrook’s amazing riverfront. You’ll be treated to a 5-course farm-to-table meal by the chefs at Frog & Turtle, 33 Elmwood, Casa Novello, Lenny’s, and Black Dinah Chocolatiers, perfectly paired with local beers.
At an exciting time for Westbrook – with the Frog & Turtle expansion completed and work underway on dam removal and fishway construction to restore the river to its historic state – you won’t want to miss this one of a kind event.
Only 72 seats available and all proceeds support Discover Downtown Westbrook’s mission to make the downtown a walkable, livable, thriving destination. There are also corporate table sponsorships available, if you would like to sponsor the event and treat your employees or clients to this special experience.
- Our table sponsors, Bagala Window Works, Chinburg Properties / Dana Warp Mill, Credere Associates, and Great Falls Marketing, who helped make this event possible.
- Our photographer for the evening, Tim of Salty Lens Photography – find his work at saltylens.me or on Instagram @saltylensphoto.
- Broadturn Farm, who supplied the beautiful flowers for our centerpieces.
- The City of Westbrook, for their support as we planned and set up the event.
- Dori Lam of Wood & Sons for providing our beautiful lights.
- The Hello Josephines, led by Westbrook native Bess Jacques, who played beautiful music all night.
And our incredible volunteers, who were so generous with their time, particularly event co-chairs Cary Tyson and Sarah Hansen, who did an amazing job creating and running this event. Along with Cary and Sarah, we had board members Deb Shangraw, Phil Spiller and Heather Chandler serving food and drinks all evening.